Home Inspection Aloha, Oregon
Home Inspection Aloha Oregon — Are you looking to buy a new house? Do you want to know the condition of your home before you purchase? Are you a seller looking to get the best price for your property? If so, then a professional home inspection is a worthwhile investment for you.
A home inspection is one of the best investments that you can make, whether you are a landlord, buyer, seller or current homeowner. It will help you understand the true condition of your home or potential investment.
Home Inspection Aloha Oregon
Aloha, Oregon Home Inspections
Nonprofit Home Inspections is the leading and most trusted home inspection company in Aloha, OR and the surrounding communities of Hillsboro, Beaverton, Tigard and Portland. We are a nonprofit company dedicated to serving our community with quality home inspections and training upcoming home inspectors to provide high-quality home inspections to our neighbors.
Because we want all of our neighbors to live in a safe, healthy home, we provide home inspections to our customers — regardless of ability to pay.
We are certified and licensed professional inspectors in the state of Oregon. Our highly-trained inspectors hold various professional certifications. Here are just a few of them:
- Certified Oregon Home Inspector
- Certified Home Energy Inspector
- Certified Master Inspector-Instructor
- EPA Certified Lead-Based Paint Renovation Contractor
- OSHA Certified
- International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants Certified
- Licensed Structural Pest Inspector
- City of Portland Home Energy Score Assessor
- Member of the International Association Of Certified Indoor Air Consultants
- Member of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
You’d be hard-pressed to find another Aloha, Oregon home inspection company with as many certifications and licenses as us.
Frequently Asked Home Inspection Questions (FAQs)
What Is A Full Home Inspection?
Our full home inspections include a detailed examination of the major parts and structure of your home. We use special technology, like thermal imaging, to help uncover problems that cannot be seen with the naked eye. You can expect an Aloha, OR home inspection to include a detailed look at your home’s:
- Basement or crawl space
- Roof, downspouts, gutters, and vents
- Siding and shutters
- Chimneys and skylights
- Attic and insulation
- Walls, ceiling, and floors
- Foundation and structure
- Site and grounds
- Sidewalks, pathways, and garage door
- Kitchen and major appliances
- Heating and air conditioning system
After your home inspection, you’ll receive a comprehensive report of our findings. The very same day, you can go online and review your personalized report. The report will help you gain a thorough and clear understanding of your home. It includes color photos and videos, where applicable.
We are always available to answer any questions that you might have about your home inspection report.
Home Inspector Aloha Oregon
What Additional Home Inspections Do You Recommend?
A full home inspection is a must and covers hundreds of items. However, there are some things that require specialized testing and equipment, so they are not part of a normal home inspection. It is important to know about these things to determine if they should be a part of your home inspection.
- Mold testing – Mold can hide in places that you might not think to ever look, such as vents, window sills, chimneys and the attic. Because mold can do significant structural damage to a home, we recommend mold testing for home buyers.
- Radon testing – Radon testing is another service that we highly recommend. Radon is a colorless, odorless and tasteless gas. This radioactive gas is produced when uranium decays. Exposure to high levels of radon is associated with lung cancer, according to leading public health organizations, like the American Lung Association. Radon is present at higher than safe levels in many homes. According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), one out of 15 homes in the United States has higher than safe radon levels. See if you qualify for FREE radon testing here.
- Sewer Scope Inspection – A sewer inspection is not included in a regular home inspection because specialized equipment is needed to find problems within a sewer line. At Nonprofit Home Inspections in Oregon, we offer sewer scope inspections. We’ll help you determine what kind of shape your pipes are in and identify problems like debris buildup and cracked sewer lines.
Do You Offer Discounts?
Yes, we offer a variety of discounts to our customers. Check out this page for our most current promotional codes and special deals.
Affordable Home Inspections In Aloha, Oregon
Don’t overpay for a home inspection. At Nonprofit Home Inspections, we offer affordable home inspections in Aloha, Oregon and the surrounding communities. Because if we want to ensure that all homeowners have access to safe healthy and housing, we offer a sliding fee scale to families that qualify. Please see our page about sliding scale home inspection services for more information.
Become A Home Inspector In Aloha, Oregon
Are you interested in becoming a home inspector in Oregon? We provide high-quality training at an exceptional value thanks to our partnership with InterNACHI, the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. Our curriculum is approved by the State of Oregon’s Construction Contractors Board. Once you complete the course and pass the National Home Inspector Examination, you can become a certified home inspector in Oregon.
Our training consists of an intensive two-week classroom portion along with hands-on field experience. During this time, you’ll learn everything that you need to know to provide high-quality home inspections.
Continuing Education For Oregon Home Inspectors
Are you a current home inspector? In Oregon, you must complete 30 hours of continuing education every two years to retain your home inspection license. We the leader in continuing education for Oregon home inspectors. Check out this page to learn more about our continuing education courses.
Contact Us To Schedule Your Aloha, Oregon Home Inspection
For your convenience, we offer online scheduling on our website at https://nonprofithomeinspections.org Just click on the “schedule now” button to see all upcoming availability and to schedule online. We hope to hear from you soon for your Aloha, Oregon home inspection.